Aside from our bedroom, we also spend much time on the living room mostly with family members where we share many memories and also for visitors. It is important that the living room be comfortable, stylish, and neat so it will be everybody’s favorite room and also so you can easily impress whoever comes to visit you.
You may have the impression that decorating the living room can be expensive but with some DIY ideas, we can help you save money and bring out the beauty of your living room.
DIY RUSTIC BOOKSHELF
– It is very easy to make a bookshelf, all you need is just milk crates from the store and you can have a reading nook in your living room.
– A rustic rather than white coffee table is the best and a room without one is incomplete. All you need are pallets and you can achieve this rustic look perfectly.
RUSTIC WALL DÉCOR- PHOTO COLLAGE FROM WINDOW FRAME
–A unique decoration can create a unique living room. You can use your old window frame to create a family collage and once you put this in your wall it can bring romantic and nostalgic feeling in the living room.
– Old pallets are easy to come by and relatively cheap and the great thing about it is you can do so much with them.
– You can turn an old plastic frame into a rustic décor using rope and hot glue. Just make sure you cover the entire frame with rope using the glue.
– an old clock can be transformed into a wooden clock by finding a good piece of wood in the yard, varnish and stain it and then put the clock kit and you now have a perfect rustic design for your living room.
TWIG CANDLE HOLDER
– If you have twigs and small branches in your yard, you can put it to good use by just gluing it to a glass or plastic candle holder and you are now able to create a beautiful rustic décor.
Achieving a rustic décor is not expensive as you think it is, all you need is creativity and your artistic side and you can create your living room into a cozy and neat place that all member of the family will enjoy staying at.
Trying to decide what is the best timber flooring for your home? Check our blog – Choosing The Most Suitable Timber Floor For Your Home